Protect your brand. Remove counterfeits using our efficient Enforcement / Takedown service.
Protecting an organisation’s digital assets is vital for every organisation. The online presence across many social platforms becomes your identity – how you want to be seen by your customers, your community or the broader industry.
- Automated takedown of incidents
- 24×7 Rogue mobile app monitoring across 150+ platforms
- Immediate action on reporting.
- Extensive reporting and threat management platform
- Cater to your compliance as well as cyber resilience needs
- Dark Web and Deep Web Monitoring
Threats we cover.
- Spoofed websites that imitate a legitimate website in order to trick users into entering personal information.
- “Typosquatting” websites with common typos made when entering a website’s URL that redirect to a malicious site.
- “Phishing” emails that masquerade as legitimate communications from a trusted source in order to trick users into clicking on malicious links or attachments.
- “Smishing” text messages that masquerade as legitimate communications from a trusted source in order to trick users into clicking on malicious links or attachments.
- “Vishing” phone calls that masquerade as legitimate communications from a trusted source in order to trick users into divulging personal information.
- Malicious advertisements that are displayed on legitimate websites and trick users into clicking on them.
- Malicious attachments that are sent via email or social media and trick users into downloading and opening them.
- “Watering hole” attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in websites that users frequently visit in order to infect their computers with malware.
DMARC + Brand Defense Services
DMARC Compliance enhances the Brand Defense service by removing the possibility of fraudsters impersonating your brand by simply using your email domain, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
DMARC will assist domain owners large and small to fight business email compromise, phishing and spoofing.
By implementing DMARC, you can tell the world how to handle the unauthorized use of your email domains by instituting a policy in your DMARC record:
- p=none – (passthrough / reporting mode)
- p=quarantine – email is sent to recipient’s spam folder, and
- p=reject – recipient email server deletes the email and does not send to recipient.
Refer to DMARC Compliance